Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Blog Keeping Rules
1. Each blogger must post these rules first
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post there rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog

8 facts/habits about me
- I am proud to be a huayian. LOL
- I love soccer n vball!!!
- I love Chemistry!!
- Mrs soh's lessons[chemistry/physics tuition] Rox!!
- I love my Aiai[Joycelyn]
- I love taking bus 99. =P
- I'm friendly N i wun bite. =P
- i am a sheep/pig/wolf



10:37 PM;
I made my mark

LOST IDENTITY

-=|Wilson|=-

I stand in between both solstice; slashed, tortured, LOST.

LIKES

Chemistry
Soccer
RedCross

HATES

Feeling helpless
My Family

SCREAM




LINKS

-4e3's Blog
-Ah_LianZ
-Angel
-Caryn
-Constance
-Crystal
-Daodao
-David
-Edwina
-Evangeline
-HyRc
-Joanne
-Jasmine
-Joy
-Joyce
-Joycelyn
-JunRi
-Lily
-Madeleine
-Odilia
-SenRong
-Shuting
-Stacey
-Wanteng
-Xinyi


PAST

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007



  • Music




    Fun Area





    CREDITS

    Design (Brushing, Layout, Coding)
    -=|Solistice|=-
    Images (From Google & Yahoo)
    This and That
    Also Thanks (Some Reference)
    #10 } untitledBEAUTY | V2 `-Chronicles(:
    Also Thanks (Inspiration)
    The Great Tommy