Friday, November 10, 2006

5 years ago[I was]

#Having perfect eyesight
#Primary 4
#Blur
#Lazy
#Nerdy

5 snacks which I enjoy

#WarHeads
#Potato chips
#Dian Xin
#Tic-Tac
#Duno....

5 songs which I knew all the lyrics

#shan hu hai
#feng
#ting mama de hua
#bu de bu ai
#national aethem?? lol

5 things I will do if I had a million dollars

#eat watever i wan
#keep some in bank
#buy computer games tat i like to play
#treat friends to expensive places
#duno...

5 things I would not wear

#bikinis? lol
#g-strings
#bras
#Outdated clothes
#duno..

5 bad habits

#My Stupid temper
#scolding vulgarities
#Bully friends =X
#Not doing hw
#Slacking

5 biggest joy

#Wif friends
#playing soccer
#Chit-chatting on phone
#Eating chicken rice
#Hyrc achieving success

5 famous ppl I would date

#duno
#duno
#duno
#duno
#still duno..lol

10 ppl to do this quiz

#1 Weilian
#2 Caryn
#3 Emily
#4 Gervina
#5 Joyce
#6 Michael
#7 SenRong
#8 TuanQi
#9 Valerie
#10 ZhiXian



5:03 PM;
I made my mark

LOST IDENTITY

-=|Wilson|=-

I stand in between both solstice; slashed, tortured, LOST.

LIKES

Chemistry
Soccer
RedCross

HATES

Feeling helpless
My Family

SCREAM




LINKS

-4e3's Blog
-Ah_LianZ
-Angel
-Caryn
-Constance
-Crystal
-Daodao
-David
-Edwina
-Evangeline
-HyRc
-Joanne
-Jasmine
-Joy
-Joyce
-Joycelyn
-JunRi
-Lily
-Madeleine
-Odilia
-SenRong
-Shuting
-Stacey
-Wanteng
-Xinyi


PAST

  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007



  • Music




    Fun Area





    CREDITS

    Design (Brushing, Layout, Coding)
    -=|Solistice|=-
    Images (From Google & Yahoo)
    This and That
    Also Thanks (Some Reference)
    #10 } untitledBEAUTY | V2 `-Chronicles(:
    Also Thanks (Inspiration)
    The Great Tommy